Bocconi University is looking for a motivated and qualified talent in Economics or Management Engineering to fill 1 full-time position as junior researchers in the field of sustainable urban regeneration, within the multiannual research project MUSA, fully funded by the Italian Recovery and Resilience Plan.
The Junior researcher will be part of a stimulating and dynamic work environment, with the opportunity to take part in cutting-edge research activities on innovative sustainable urban regeneration solutions, with a focus on nature-based solutions, circular economy, energy transition, and sustainable mobility.
Duration: 12 months + possible extension
Salaries: in line with compensation standards for the required profiles, and as research grants they are tax-exempt.
Work location: Bocconi University, Milan (Italy)
How to apply: via Bocconi University on-line application system, which can be found at www.unibocconi.eu/faculty-postdoc. Search for “DIRB”, check the deadline date and follow the relevant “Apply online” link.
The SUR Lab is looking for a Junior Researcher, who will contribute to the Lab research, communication and organisational activities on the sustainability of urban regeneration processes. The candidate will join a multidisciplinary and dynamic research team, and will take part in the following activities:
- Design, develop and undertake innovative research activities on the evaluation of urban regeneration processes
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of urban policies and cases of sustainable urban regeneration
- Collect and analyse innovative international best practices on sustainable urban regeneration that will nurture a repository of case studies
- Draft research reports and scientific papers on the Lab’s research topics.
Profile of candidates:
- Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Environmental Economics/Real estate economics/Environmental Engineering. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant work experience andor holding a pertinent master
- Research experience on one or more of the following topics: urban development, energy and climate, circularity, nature-based solutions
- Good knowledge of software for statistical analysis
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Italian and English
- Previous publications in the abovementioned fields are an advantage
Job duration: six months, with the possibility of renewal.
Job location: Via Guglielmo Roentgen 1, 20136 Milan (Italy)
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org