The SUR Lab is looking for a Junior Economist, who will contribute to the Lab research, communication and organisational activities on real estate sustainability and ESG performances in the context of sustainable urban regeneration processes. The candidate will join a multidisciplinary and dynamic research team, and will take part in the following activities:
- Design, develop and undertake innovative research activities on the economic evaluation of urban sustainability, urban regeneration processes and ESG performances of real estate
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of urban policies and cases of sustainable urban regeneration
- Collect and analyse innovative international best practices on sustainable urban regeneration that will nurture a repository of case studies
- Draft research reports and scientific papers on the Lab’s research topics.
Profile of candidates:
- Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Environmental Economics/Real estate economics. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant work experience andor holding a pertinent master
- Good knowledge of sustainability evaluation/assessment methods, in particular, their application in the urban development sector
- Good knowledge of software for statistical analysis
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Italian and English
- Previous publications in the field of urban sustainability are an advantage
Job duration: six months, with the possibility of renewal.
Job location: Via Guglielmo Roentgen 1, 20136 Milan (Italy)
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com